vantage double steel raised panel garage door
Mid-America’s Vantage Series offers a very attractive wood grain raised panel design with a solid polystyrene core between two sheets of steel providing exceptional strength, durability, high insulation value, and quiet operation.
Vantage Series combines striking appeal and value to any home. For an added distinctive touch, consider the Vantage Classic Cherry Series.
- Section joints are roll-formed into a tongue-and-groove design to produce a superior weather seal
- Colors available in your choice of white, almond, sandstone, brown
- Traditional Raised Panel with wood grain design with Flush white wood grain interior
- 2 inch thick polystyrene insulation pressure bonded between two sheets of 26 gauge steel
- all steel construction, including interior stiles and end stiles
- Commercial grade vinyl retainer for extra strength
- Heavy aluminum bottom retainer with thick vinyl weatherstrip
- Rugged hot-dipped galvanized tracks, brackets, wide body hinges
- Full steel ball bearing rollers
- Torsion or Extension springs
- Inside security lock
- Limited lifetime warranty against splitting, cracking, and rust-through